Wolf & Badger
What we love…
- In a world that's dominated by a handful of well-known luxury brands and a plethora of mass-market throw away fashion, it's refreshing to find a shop like Wolf & Badger that supports and promotes emerging independent fashion talent.
- Wolf & Badger is located on London's ultra chic Dover Street, and happens to be one of the best places to explore the work of some of the UK's most talented young designers. The store also sells some international designs as well, however most of the merchandise is from London's deep pool of edgy talent.
- The collection is always rotating with edgy new mens and womenswear pieces from several up-and-coming designers. The pieces you'll find here are truly unique, and different from what you'll find in other London boutiques. The designers that are chosen to show at Wolf & Badger are innovative, fun, and have a keen eye for what's next in fashion. Among the list of new and evolving names you'll find popular streetwear designs from Jena Theo, cutting-edge jewelry by Maria Black, bold prints from Ekaterina Kukhareva, and handcrafted metal works from Pyrrha.
- The concept behind the shop is to act as a platform for independent designers to get their names, and designs out to the public, with 80% of the profits from each sale going directly back to the designer. This revenue model helps young designers keep their overhead low, enabling them to continue to create and innovate without the worry of taking care of an expensive storefront.
- There are two locations one on Dover Street and one in Notting Hill. The Notting Hill location has slightly different hours (Mon-Sat 10am-6:30pm & Sun 11am-5pm).