What we love…
- Finally the perfect shoe!
- Comfort meets style, craftsmanship, and design at this small boutique in London's east end.
- The pieces you'll find here are curvaceous, sculptural, and crafted from fine Italian leather.
- Neuls is known for her unique mixture of untraditional materials, and subtle design details that make each pair special for the wearer—like artwork for your feet.
- The shoes themselves are all hand-molded, creating wonderful organic lines and curves. Neuls is a designer who has done a wonderful job at creating a shoe brand that works to innovate instead of replicate design.
- If you're not making your way to the east end you'll also find a shop on Marylebone Lane near the Bond tube station, so there's no excuse not to make a visit!