What we love…
- The Kooples blurs the lines between menswear and womenswear, with the philosophy that couples often borrow each others clothes. Offering a collection of rocker inspired, and androgynous silhouettes The Kooples has made a name for itself as the 'it' brand of Parisian streetwear for in-the-know trendsetters. The labels is well known for their advertising campaigns featuring real life fashion forward couples of all ages dressed head-to-toe in The Kooples line. Even though the brand has only been around for five short years, they've already opened hundreds of stores in Europe and the USA and have their eye set on Asia next.
- In London there are several shops in every prominent neighborhood, usually situated next door to other high street favorites like Zadig & Voltaire.
- While you will find a range of quintessential skinny jeans and edgy rocker tee's for both men and women, the suiting is where The Kooples really shines. Modern, sexy, and oh-so-slim suiting pieces are the highlight of the collection.
- Although everything is divided into men's and women's wear it's sometimes tough to decipher which is which. The women's line is cut more boxy and masculine than most, while the men's jeans are some of the slimmest on the market. The idea that men and women's style can be completely interchangeable is fantastic, since it means we just doubled our wardrobe.
Hours & Location
- 7 South Molton StreetW1K5QL London , LondonUnited KingdomPhone: +44 (0) 20 7499 5211
- 270 Brompton RoadSW3 1DB London , LondonUnited KingdomPhone: +44 (0) 20 7589 6865
- 95 Marylebone High StreetW1U 4RQ London , LondonUnited KingdomPhone: +44 (0) 20 7486 2775