Selfridges & Co
What we love…
- Since 1909 this flagship location on Oxford street has been delighting its customers with the brightest, most fashionable product on the market.
- Always concerned with the newest and best, Selfridges houses collections from the worlds most important brands in fashion, beauty, housewares, jewellry, technology, and even food.
- Credited with creating the world's first beauty department, today you can find just about any product under the sun, and even pamper yourself with their fantastic grooming services, for both men and women. Some of the services includes anything from make-up tips, eyebrow threading to a customized skin mapping analysis.
- The fashion selection is stellar and ranges from high-end ball gowns by Dior, Missoni, and Rick Owens, right down to the trendiest streetwear from the likes of Topshop, and of course the house brand Miss Selfridges.
- The shoe gallery is to die for and will be sure to put a dent in any shoe-obsessives credit card.
- Stylish guys won't feel left out either, they'll find everything from chicest black tie suiting to the hottest trainers and t-shirts on the market.
- VIP personal shopping, made-to-measure tailoring, lingerie fitting, watch repair, and even wig fittings can all be done right in the department store—making it a one stop shop for just about anything you need.
- Don't miss the food hall that boasts fine pastries, prepared pies and sandwiches, candy, chocolates and a delicatessen with pretty much all the fixings for a luxury meal—it's not hard to see why this department store tops the list for worlds best.