One Of A Kind
What we love…
- Not your everyday secondhand shop, One Of A Kind truly lives up to its name. This is vintage darling, and only the best and most exquisite pieces are make the cut.
- One Of A Kind stocks spectacular vintage womenswear from the early 1900's to the 80's, with a focus on that are unique and tough to find styles—which is probably why One Of A Kind is so popular with British celebs like Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell. At first glance everything in the shop looks a bit chaotic, there are photos covering every wall with plush garments and luxe accessories piled up like you're backstage at a couture show. Somehow the chaos works, it is the perfect complement to these vintage gems, just adding to the charm of the shop.
- Owner Jeff Ihenacho has been meticulously sourcing rare designer vintage for the last 18 years and it's clear he's got an eye for the quality. You'll find names like Dior, Chanel, Ford and Vuitton to name but a few, hanging besides lesser known, but equally fabulous pieces from all corners of the globe.
- With celebs and designer names comes hefty price tickets, so don't be surprised at how many zeros are on those tags. One Of A Kind is the place you go to invest in quality vintage pieces that you won't find hanging on the racks of other secondhand shops, so expect to shell out a little extra.
- Due to the pricey nature of the merchandise they require you to ring a bell to enter this vintage haven, but don't let that deter you from exploring the collection, even if you don't have the cash to splurge it's worth a look if nothing more than to be inspired.