What we love…
- Getting up close and personal with the birth place of the iconic floral prints, that are instantly distinguishable all over the world.
- This department store was originally created in 1874 to bring eclectic and luxurious style to London, and today you'll find it still does just that.
- Designed to feel like you're walking into a opulent yet cozy home, the store is comprised of small intimate rooms, featuring the best and newest in home and fashion.
- Liberty London stocks pieces that feel special, and although you'll find many of the same brands that other department stores feature, often there's only a small, well edited selection featuring the most forward and exciting of the pieces.
- Since 1875 the name Liberty has been synonyms with quality, today the prints of the same name are popular all over the world, and often used in some of the best designer collections each season. You'll find a ton of collaboration projects and limited edition pieces from names like Nike, Barbour, Dockers, APC, MAC, and even Hermès.
- Don't miss the Dress Box Vintage room that has a wonderful selection of the most sought after designer vintage including a few amazing couture pieces from Dior, Chanel, and Celine.
- If you fancy yourself a crafty check out one of the sewing lessons the department store features, or just shop the extensive fabric and notion collections to snag some of their fabulous prints. Tana Lawn is their fabric of choice, it's a light weight 100% cotton fabric that you'll find most of the fashion prints woven in. At about £22 a meter worth every penny to own some of their vibrant prints.
- Don't worry if sewing isn't your thing, there's plenty of premade liberty fashions to choose from. Women will find scarves, shirts, and a wonderful line of lingerie and sleepwear. Guys will find the same, along with posh ties, handkerchiefs, and pocket squares.
- There's also a collection of housewares such as throw pillows, frames, and a ton of humorous and odd accessories aimed at the eccentric in you.