What we love…
- Henry Gregory is an explorers dream collection of antique and vintage objects. Weathered globes, safari hats, well-traveled steamer trunks, cameras, and tons refined sporting good pieces, all lovingly piled up in every corner of this Portobello Road shop.
- Henry Gregory is the owner of the shop and he specializes in finding rare and exclusive antique pieces in pristine condition. The goods here aren't cheap, but if you're decorating an upscale home or office you'll want to invest in outstanding pieces with history, and a ton of character.
- If you're looking for a stylish manly gift you're sure to unearth something unique and wonderful at Henry Gregory. Vintage golf accessories, antique croquet sets, and Oxford branded rowing oars would make a charming addition to the office of a sports fan. You can also peruse the framed and dated vintage photography featuring wonderful shots of rugby players and their horses.
- If, like us, you're into antique travel gear you better bring your credit card. This place has vintage luggage and antique steamer trunks galore, and they even create bespoke trunks on request. The bespoke trunks are create from up-cycled leather, locks, and fittings, meaning that each piece although new, has that old world feel. Custom orders can be filled within 4-6 weeks and lucky for visitors the shop does ship
- Nautical buffs, cocktail culture, and aeronautics fans will all find something to covet in their elegant displays of decorative objects that include antique . We spotted a fantastic wheel for a yacht helm, awesome vintage martini shaker circa 1920, and a giant antique aluminum propeller from an aircraft that would look seriously killer in any well decorated home.