What we love…
- While other departments stores might corner variety or eccentricity, Harvey Nichols (or Harvey Nick's as it's affectionately called), focuses on modern luxuries from international designers.
- Although this brand has been around since the 1880's it's far from stuffy. You'll find a well edited selection of the finest fashion, furniture, and lifestyles goods the market has to offer, all merchandised in a clean and modern environment.
- The clothing is displayed beautifully in every department. Keep your eyes peeled for mannequins contorted in fun fashion shoot poses perched on ledges and splayed out on the floor. It almost looks as though well dressed, high society is using the space as their own personal jungle gym.
- We love the perfect blend fashion covering ultra chic to contemporary casual, all with a common thread of edginess. The selection is targeted at wealthy clientele who understand contemporary fashion—so let's just say the queen doesn't get her suits here.
- With eight floors in total there's plenty to see. We're particularly fond of the basement level that features forward denim and t-shrit galleries, where stylish guys will find a tight selection of focused street wear brands and the hottest denims on the market.
- When you get hungry pop up to the fifth floor and dine at one of the posh restaurants such as SEASON or Fifth Floor Café. If you're lucky you just might run into a Saudi princess or international pop star taking a break from her shopping spree.
- There's also a food market with prepared eats and light grocery. You'll find a truly fine collection of everything you need to create a luxurious meal in the comfort of your own home or hotel.
- Once the stores have closed head up to the Champagne Bar and indulge in some bubbly. The bar is open late every evening so it's the perfect place to start or end an evening out.