What we love…
- Since 2004 Swedish born Cheap Monday has grown into a global brand supplying the world with… well, cheap jeans.
- In the early years (2000) Cheap Monday was actually a store in Stockholm called Weekdays run by Örjan Andersson, Lasse Karlsson, and Adam Friberg. The team decided to create a line of skinny denims for their shop that would compliment their higher end stock, but at a reasonable prices. When the first 800 pairs totally blew out, Cheap Monday went from a part-time to a full-time endevour.
- The concept behind the label was to create fashionable street wear at a price point that everyone could afford. We all know how expensive jeans can get, so denim lovers collectively gave a sigh of relief for cheap, fashionable, street savvy jeans.
- Today Cheap Monday has a full line of streetwear including edgy t-shirts, button downs, and accessories for both guys and girls.
- In 2008 Cheap Monday was bought out by H&M, (doesn't it seem like they own everything?), so it looks like those cheap denims will stay cheap for years to come.