What we love…
- A.P.C. is the acronym for 'Atelier de Production et de Création' (which is French for 'workshop production and creation'), and that says a bit about the style of clothing you'll find here. Minimalist, without garish labels, and with just a hint of military, A.P.C. is workwear at its best.
- A.P.C. is the quintessential Parisian brand, providing young French fashion lovers with a modern uniform of quality skinny jeans, and neutral tops for both men and women. Calling A.P.C 'basic' doesn't really do it justice—since there's nothing basic about looking chic—however your A.P.C pieces will likely become your go-to core wardrobe staples, so basic is one way to put it.
- If you're looking to get into Japanese or raw denim, A.P.C. is a great place to start. Many people swear by their slim fits and go back to A.P.C. season after season to fulfill their denim needs.
- Collaborations with designers and artists are part of the culture, helping keep the brand fresh season after season. The recent Kanye West x A.P.C capsule collection crashed the brands website, and nearly sold out within the day. You'll find a number of other collabs with brands such as Carhartt, AESOP, and Retrosuperfuture, which can be found in certain shops and on their online shop.
- A.P.C. can be found in every major city worldwide, and is usually located on the most fashionable streets in those cities (think Dover and Redchurch in London).