What we love…
- For a truly British breakfast order the Albion breakfast for £10.50 which will get you bacon, sausage, black pudding, baked beans, grilled tomato, mushrooms, eggs and toast.
- If a traditional Brit breakfast seems a bit over the top for you, try one of their sweet or savory pastries that line the counters each morning—the goat cheese and red onion foccacia is out of this world.
- If you're in a hurry you can have your pastry for take-away, or take advantage of the free wifi and pull up a chair at one of the communal dinning tables to eat in.
- The front of the shop is a mini market selling fresh breads, flours, jams and gourmet goodies, although these are a tad overpriced they do help the cafe look the part.
- Stop by during lunch time for tea and biscuits, or drop in during the evenings for their dinner menu flush with British classics that are all under £15.00.