What we love…
- Americans might not know everything but they do know how to make a good old fashion cake, and that's exactly why Hummingbird bakeries are popping up in London's finest neighborhoods.
- It can be tough to find sweet treats like these on this side of the pond, which is exactly why this American-style bakery is the talk of the town.
- If you're hankering for a big slice of moist cake piled high with the buttery cream cheese frosting, there's no better London bakery to satisfy your craving.
- The frosting to cake ratio is great (if you're a cake lover you know what we mean!), so every bite, right down to the last crumb, is delightful.
- Whether you're in the mood for red velvet (the most popular on the menu), carrot cake (our favorite on the menu), or old school vanilla, the cake here will satisfy your sweet tooth like no biscuit or scone ever could.
- There's no factory churning out cakes at this four store chain, instead each shop sports its own kitchen that basically bakes all day long—meaning there's no chance of ruining your day with a stale cupcake.
- We're also a fan of their Whoopie pies in a variety of flavors like pumpkin(!), chocolate, and red velvet, another American treat that you're not likly to find in any other London bake shop.
- Hours are each location typically run between 9:30am-7pm every day, but the Notting Hill location does closes a bit earlier than the others so make sure you check the website if you need your sugar fix really early or late.
- Log in to post comments
Hours & Location
- 47 Old Brompton RoadSW7 3JP London , LondonUnited KingdomPhone: 020 7851 1795
- 133 Portobello RoadW11 2DY London , LondonUnited KingdomPhone: 020 7851 1795
- 155a Wardour StreetW1F 8WG London , LondonUnited KingdomPhone: 020 7851 1795