What we love…
- If streets were celebrates Oxford would surly be on its 3rd DUI and entering rehab. Yes, London's Oxford street is probably one of the most well known shopping streets in Europe hosting hundreds of fashion brands, and some of the world's most prestigious departments stores.
- You'll find a huge selection of junior market clothing stores, including Topshop, AllSaints, Bershka, River Island, and the most fashionable discount shop in the world—Primark.
- England's major department stores all have their flagships here as well, you'll find Selfridges, Marks & Spencer, BHS, and Debenhams all located here.
- The restaurant selection in this area isn't all that great, so if you're feeling peckish pop into Selfridges food halls for decent lunches and sweets.
- Weekends and evenings can be extremely busy, if the crowds are getting overwhelming detour down one of the side streets and find a Pret A Manger, a popular chain that serves coffee, hot and cold sandwiches, and pastries at good prices.