Museum of London
What we love…
- London is full of fantastic art but sometimes the city museum gets over looked. We think the perfect way to get a feel for London is to learn a bit about how it ticks.
- The Museum of London covers the cities history from prehistoric times right up to current works, and doesn't leave anything out—we're talking the good, the bad, and the ugly.
- Wars, pelages, fires, grave robbers, and prison cells are all on display with plenty of interactive elements that help to get you involved in the story.
- There's a great fashion section showing the evolution of style right through to the swinging 60's, including the famous Fanshawe dress.
- Don't miss the Pleasure Garden, a recreation of a the garden at Vauxhall—a 17th century garden on the outskirts of the city where high society would gather to escape the realities of Victorian life.