What we love…
- Despite its lowbrow sounding name, Bubies in Hong Kong is actually a high-end lingerie shop selling a large collection of lovely under-things and a few saucy accessories to boot.
- The theme here is luxe—it's clear that brand has taken cues from the big guys like Agent Provocateur and La Perla, with the entire place set to look like a lush boudoir. But the real interesting thing about Bubies has to be the names of their pieces. The front window displays a grid of beautiful bras all named after cocktails such as 'Sex on the Beach', 'Apple Jack Cocktails' and 'Jack-O-Lantern Screwdriver', and that's not where the cheekiness ends. Inside there's a lingerie menu with sexy 'main dishes' (sexy night-time styles) with names like 'Pepper Steak', 'starters' for the younger market that are cleaner simpler cuts, and show-stopping 'dessert' pieces in bold colors with names like 'Chocolate Rainbow' and 'Tiramisu'.
- Looking past the playful names, the lingerie here is quality and crafted from fine silk fabrics and imported lace trims. You'll also find a ton of other accessories (or 'side dishes') such as masks, garters, and shoes to complete your sultry look.
Hours & Location
Sun - Sat: 11:00-20:00
- 6／F shop no.606 ,500 Hennessy Road, Causeway BayHong Kong , Central and Western Hong Kong IslandHong Kong S.A.R., ChinaPhone: +852 3695 0031
- 2/F, 18-20 Pak Sha Road, Causeway BayHong Kong , Central and Western Hong Kong IslandHong Kong S.A.R., ChinaPhone: +852 2521 8186