What we love…
- Smooth, silky, and tart makes the perfect after dinner treat… get your mind out of the gutter we're talking about frozen yogurt, specifically Crumbs, the Western style bakery and FroYo joint that's made a name for itself with Asian youth for its yummy yogurt and fun toppings.
- This bakery sells raisin and cheese scones, but the true stand out here is the frozen yogurt. The frozen yogurt isn't the sweet soft serve it looks like, it's more like creamy tart Greek yogurt, which is a really nice contrast to the sweet toppings and syrups. The yogurt is so good in fact you could almost eat it without toppings, although who in their right mind would pass up a little crunchy and sweet with their tart?
- There's a long list of toppings like syrups, condensed milk, fruit like mango, and blueberries, granola, corn flakes, brownies, cookies, and even green tea mochis and mini meringues. The shop has a house crumb (hence the name) that's baked up fresh every night. The crumb is a baked mixture of cinnamon and sugar, similar to what you would get on apple crumble, and crunchiness of it acts as a nice contrast between the smooth tart yogurt.
- There are a few locations around the Hong Kong, usually with long lines of teens waiting for their sugar fix. The hours vary from store to store but most are open between 11am-10pm, which makes this the perfect mid-day pick-me-up or light snack after a long day of sightseeing.
Hours & Location
Sun - Sat: 9:00-21:00
- No. 6 Cannon Street, Causeway BayHong Kong , Central and Western Hong Kong IslandHong Kong S.A.R., ChinaPhone: +852 2838 5500
- G/F No. 15 Tong Chong Street, Quarry BayHong Kong , Central and Western Hong Kong IslandHong Kong S.A.R., ChinaPhone: +852 2214 1212
- G/F No. 53 Parkes Street, JordanHong Kong , Central and Western Hong Kong IslandHong Kong S.A.R., ChinaPhone: +852 2736 9191