What we love…
- Walking into Morgane Le Fay is a bit like walking into a dream—a dream where a lady is always draped in something light, airy, and utterly beautiful.
- Layers of silk, tulle, and butter soft jersey literally hang from the ceilings like clouds, making the word romantic seems a bit like an understatement.
- Styling here is very different from other retailers on the market. Everything is delicate, and although this doesn't exactly say it all, sophisticated bohemian is pretty close.
- Merchandising is by color with full walls of white, black, gray and red. And although the color palettes are narrow, it doesn't at all seem limiting—you'll find a full range of apparel you can wear every day right up to wedding gowns for your special day.
- The collections are inspired by the stylish surrounding Soho neighborhood, and even though the brand has expanded it's reach to California, the collections are still designed and constructed in New York City—making this a homegrown fashion hero.
- Locally made, innovative design, and totally beautiful, what could be more perfect?