What we love…
- Crystal Jade may not be the very best noodle house/dim sum restaurant in Hong Kong—but it does win points for its combination of quality food, low prices, and great location.
- The specialty here is 'Xiao Long Bao' (dumplings) and 'La Mein noodles'. While everything on the menu is decent, these two dishes are not to be missed, especially the noodles which are hand-pulled in house, and easily one of the most popular dishes on the menu.
- Foreigners who want to ease themselves into Hong Kong's food scene will love Crystal Jade's easy atmosphere, and English menu. Great for family outing with the grandparents, Sunday brunch, or a quiet dinner for two—Crystal Jade is an easy pick for an uncomplicated and delicious meal.
- There are several locations around Hong Kong, including one at the Airport so if you didn't make it to Crystal Jade on your trip make sure you leave yourself a bit of time after you check in to head over and get yourself some noodles. All the locations have pretty long lunch time lines, but the service is quick and efficient so you won't be waiting long. The clientele is a rich blend of tourists and local families all looking for authentic eats, at good prices.
- Shop 337, 3/F, Tseun Wan PlazaHong Kong, Central and Western Hong Kong IslandHong Kong S.A.R., ChinaPhone: +852 2363 8698
- Shatin New Town Plaza Phase 1, Shop No. 129Hong Kong, Central and Western Hong Kong IslandHong Kong S.A.R., ChinaPhone: +852 2699 9811
- Tuen Mun Town Plaza, 2nd Floor, Shop 2131Hong Kong, Central and Western Hong Kong IslandHong Kong S.A.R., ChinaPhone: +852 2430 1909